What is plasma skin tightening?
Plasma skin tightening treatments are a pioneering treatment technology that provides a non-surgical solution for the tightening and lifting of loose or wrinkled skin.
Here at Changes Clinic we use the well respected Plasma Elite brand to deliver our outstanding results.
Tiny pulses of plasmatic lightning produced by the probe used during the treatment, cause the surrounding skin area to contract. These contractions tighten the treatment area and leave you with rejuvenated, natural, younger looking skin.
About the treatment
During your treatment, a range of tiny brown spots are purposefully placed across the area of concern. This effectively knits the cells closer together which results in the desired tightening and lifting.
Plasma skin treatments can:
- Reduce excess skin
- Tighten and lift eyelids
- Tighten the under eye area
- Treat crows feet
- Combat smokers lines or lines around the mouth
- Reduce scar tissue
- Tighten the neck and decolletage areas
- Upper and Lower Lids – Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
- Lips (smoker’s lines)
- Crow’s Feet
- Stomach (crepey skin texture)
With Plasma Elite we can also treat:
- Skin Tags
- Warts (flat and raised)
- Diminishing Stretch marks.
- Tightening loose stomach skin
- Sunspots, Age spots and skin tags (always have a medical Doctors written consent prior to removal – have them confirm the spot or tag is not a more serious condition)
Plasma skin tightening treatments are a hugely popular non-surgical solution, that avoids having to cut away excess skin with invasive cosmetic surgery. Treatment times for the procedure are as little as 30 minutes with results being seen immediate and improving within the recovery time of 7-10 days. These results can last years too.