06 Sep 2019
Posted by: Administrator Catagory:
If you want to know more about aesthetics and the minor surgical procedures we offer, come along to our Open Event.
Enjoy refreshments whilst we have expert surgeons and practitioners to give talks on the following topics:
- What is non surgical face lifting? What’s the difference between Botox & Fillers? – Jolanta Markowicz
- How do you ensure you’re using a practitioner who is qualified to do the job? – Amanda Lang
- Vein removal (EVLA), sclerotherapy & lesion removals – Simon Payne
- Trichology – all about hair loss – why do we lose our hair and is there a way of stopping this happening – Eva Proudman
- Permanent Make Up & Microblading, Eyebrow Tattooing – What is it? How long does it last? – Naomi O’Hara
You can sit back and enjoy the knowledge event or have a personal consultation FREE with one of our consultants on the day!
Tickets are £5 with all proceeds going to our local charity for mental illness MIND. Call now to book 02392 382000 or firstname.lastname@example.org