23 Oct 2017
Posted by: Administrator Catagory: skin tag
Do you have a lesion you want removed? Our Sterex treatment is fantastic for skin tag, mole and milia removal!
The procedure, uses electrolysis, which is by far a more effective, gentle and safe method of removal of lesions such as skin tags, moles and milia from the face and body.
Dependant on what is being removed the price starts at just £60. The procedure is carried out after a FULL and THOROUGH consultation with one of our specialists in Sterex lesion removal.
Have a look below at our patients results for skin tag, mole and milia removal!
What can be treated by Sterex?
There are a number of lesions that can be carried out using our sterex equipment which include
A wide diversity of skin blemishes can be treated:
- Facial Thread Veins – commonly found around the nose and on the cheeks
- Blood Spots – bright red vascular blemishes frequently found on the midriff, back or front
- Spider Naevus – a central dilated capillary with smaller capillaries like the legs of a spider
- Skin Tags – Commonly found on the neck, underarm and areas of friction
- Milia – Tiny white hard lumps containing keratin
- Warts – Various types such as, common, seborrhoeic and verrucas
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra – Common disorder found on black skins
- Moles – With GP consent the mole can be visibly reduced
Some blemishes may require a GP’s written consent prior to treatment.
If you are looking for skin tag, mole and milia removal please call us to book in for your FREE consultation on 02392382000 or email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org