21 Feb 2014
Posted by: Administrator Catagory: Face and Neck
What is the best non surgical facelift UK?
SILHOUETTE SOFT® Thread Lift at Changes Clinic – a 30 minute procedure to give your face a lift non-surgically
Now you know the answer to What is the best non surgical facelift UK, that being SILHOUETTE SOFT®, we’ll explain more about the service!
SILHOUETTE SOFT® can be used for the jowl, brow, face and neck at leading Changes Clinic. Threads used are 100% absorbable by the body, administered with local anaesthetic by our trained doctor. Soon to become one of the most popular treatments in the Clinic, this procedure is ideal for those with a need to rejuvenate through lifting the face, without the need for surgery.
How does Silhouette Soft work? Applying Silhouette Soft®takes around 30 minutes and is administered by our trained doctor, Dr A Naryan-Denning. After a small local anaesthetic, the doctor inserts the thread under the skin to a depth of about three to five millimetres. The angle and tension of the thread (with its bidirectional cones) is the skill used to determine success.
Why is Silhouette Soft Safe? The development of SILHOUETTE SOFT® is based on six years of experience in suture suspension with cones used in reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery in the United States (Silhouette Lift®). It has also been used since 2010 on the Asian market, where it met with great success.
- The natural substance of SILHOUETTE SOFT®- polylactic acid (or PLA) – has been used for many years in various pharmaceutical and medical applications such as suture thread, orthopaedic pins, screws and nails for bone fractures, etc. It is also used in new biodegradable stent trials.
- Application of SILHOUETTE SOFT®must be carried out by a doctor who has been trained in the Silhouette Beauty®laboratory. Our trained doctor, Dr Denning is resident at Changes Clinic in Portsmouth.
What areas can be treated with Silhouette Soft?
- LOWER JAW The volume of the cheek is redefined. The facial contour regains a defined shape.
- CHEEKS AND CHEEKBONES The cheeks and cheekbones look fuller. The naso-labial fold is diminished.
- EYEBROWS The outer edge of the eyebrow is raised, the eyes are more open.
- FACIAL CONTOUR The facial contour is redefined. The cheeks look fuller. The skin regains its firmness.
- NECK The skin of the neck regains its tone and looks smoother.
For more information on this procedure and many other surgical and nonsurgical treatments, call Changes Clinic of Excellence on 02392 382000